Ten small crimps, suitable for system boards and bouldering. Holds are axially symmetric. Old climbing holds again in production. Fastened with capheaded or countersunk bolts M10 (dual system).
Bolts are not included.
- Great climbing holds for bouldering.
- Suitable for system board.
- XS K3 – old name of this set of holds.
- Properties of polyurethane holds are more softness and flexibility. Due to these properties of polyurethane materials should not be used wire brush during cleaning due to surface smoothing holds!
- Weight [g]: 453
- Max. surface slope: 30°
- Grip: small crimp
- Number of holds: 10 pcs/set No.: #191, #192, #193, #194, #195, #196, #197, #198, #199, #200
- Montage: 10pcs capheaded bolts 8x M10 x 30 + 2x M10 x 40 mm. Tightening torque acting on the bolt fastening is recommended for maximum 30Nm.
- Size: 10x XS
- Material: Polyurethan