One long, big sloper holds in the Spume design is 78cm long! Fastened with capheaded or countersunk bolts M10 (dual system) and screws.
Bolts are not included.
- Attractive design
- Easily recognizable on the climbing wall
- Holoubek – Holow back
- Length 78cm
- Properties of polyurethane holds are more softness and flexibility. Due to these properties of polyurethane materials should not be used wire brush during cleaning due to surface smoothing holds!
- Weight [g]: 3300
- Max. surface slope: 0°
- Grip: sloper
- Number of holds: 1 pcs No.: #1040
- Montage: 1pcs capheaded bolts – 1 M10 x 80 mm + 3pcs screws M 5.0 x 40 mm. Tightening torque acting on the bolt fastening is recommended for maximum 40Nm.
- Size: 1 x Element, length 78cm
- Material: Polyurethan