Big long pinch with anatomically rounded grip. Hold is suitable for beginning climbers or climbing in big overhang. Fastened with capheaded or countersunk bolts M10 (dual system) and two screws.
Bolts are not included.
- Suitable for beginning climbers or climbing in big overhang.
- Nice Design.
- Properties of polyurethane holds are more softness and flexibility. Due to these properties of polyurethane materials should not be used wire brush during cleaning due to surface smoothing holds!
- Weight [g]: 1610
- Max. surface slope: 90°
- Grip: pinch
- Number of holds: 1 pc/set No.: #1180
- Montage: 1 pc capheaded bolts 1x M10 x 100mm + 2pcs screws 5.0 x 60 mm. Tightening torque acting on the bolt fastening is recommended for maximum 40Nm.
- Size: 1x XTR
- Authors: Jirous – Jiří Přibil