One big sloper shaped by Rober Leistner. Fastened with capheaded or countersunk bolts M10 x 150 (dual system) and screws.
Bolts are not included. Warning: Bolt M10 x 150!
- Attractive design
- Easily recognizable on the climbing wall
- Holoubek – Holow back
- Shaped by Robert Leistner
- Properties of polyurethane holds are more softness and flexibility. Due to these properties of polyurethane materials should not be used wire brush during cleaning due to surface smoothing holds!
- Weight [g]: 4960
- Max. surface slope: 45°
- Grip: sloper
- Number of holds: 1 pcs No.: #999
- Montage: 1pcs capheaded bolts – M10 x 150 mm + 1pcs screw M 5.0 x 35 mm + 2pcs screws M 5.0 x 40 mm. Tightening torque acting on the bolt fastening is recommended for maximum 40Nm.
- volume 9300 cm3
- Size: 1 x Element
- Material: Polyurethan
- Authors: Robert Leistner